Monday 28 February 2011

Moula's Ehsanat

 hi ,
i have heard this from 1 of my net friend ,which i would like to share with all of my brothers & sister




In year 1993, I ,my wife and my son M.Husain, now in Al- Jamea Tus Saifiayah ( who was 3 yrs old at that time) went to Khandala with neeyat of  Deedar of Aqa Moula T.U.S , it was more than a year we had sharaf of Deedar.
We reached Khandala and hired a Auto Rickshaw for site seeing and to visit Moula TUS Bunglow at Hill side. When in the evening we reached to the gate far from Bunglow at bottom, a Mumin Bhai who was Guard stopped us saying “Bhai Yaha deedar nahi thae ,Yaha Moula fakat aram waste padhare che.”
We become disheartened and My wife said in her heart “Moula Aapna Deedar na pyasa che.”
I asked auto rickshaw driver who was Hindu to turn back to our Hotel. At that time he said “SAHAB MERA DIL BOLTA HE APKE DARSHAN HONGE
Hearing this we stopped and kept standing at road side. Mumin bhai who was Guard there again asked us to return back and we requested him to allow us to just stand for some time.
Suddenly rain showers started and to protect ourselves we sat in autorickshaw and my wife kept on doing DOA ane NAZRUL MAQAM  mana. After a few minutes rain stopped and we came out of rickshaw and stood at the road side.
Suddenly we saw white Maruti Gypsy car coming from far down the hill and within seconds it stopped near us and to our great surprise, Aqa moula T.U.S was seated in the front seat and as the car stopped Moula himself slided the window glass and called us saying “KAHA SE AYA CHO?”
We had no words to say and were so much astonished. I gathered my strength and said “MOULA APNA DEEDAR WASTE BHOPAL SI AYA CHE.”
And to my next surprise Moula gave his Dast Mubarak and said “SALAM KARO”. I was not ready for this…I put my hand in my pocket and whatever money came in my hand I did Salam to MOULA and my wife quickly removed her gold ring and did Salaam to Moula. Moula gave that ring to Shazadi  saheba seated in back seat of car saying “AA BEN SALAAM KARIO CHE ,MANAK NE ANGUTHI CHE, SAMBHALI NE MUKO.”
After this Moula gave Shifa phuk on my son Husain. We did araz, “Moula Bhopal Padharo” and Moula gave us smile and closed the car window. As the window was closing, I heard Moula saying to car driver “GARI PACHI VALAVI LO” and car turned back towards bunglow. We heard  auto rickshaw driver saying “NASEEB WALE HO AP LOG!”
We were still amazed and it seemed as if we were dreaming. And I heard my wife saying “MOULA FARMAVE CHE KE MANE SACCHA DIL THI YAAD KARO TO ME JAROOR AVEES.”

No comments:

Post a Comment